Thursday, June 05, 2008

Synopsis for June First......

That day I went to the cinema after getting too bored staying at home.....and guess what movie I had watched...????


(image source from Superhero)

Yes...it's the Superhero Movies. As I've mentioned, I've really nothing better to do and in fact I'm too bored staying at home, then only decided to watch. So, if you do have a choice, and you don't want to choose to watch a meaningless movie....then you should already had an answer whether to watch it or not...so in other word, watch at your own risk. :P

Anyhow, it's a good laughter movie but it's very blank in content....at least to me. Some of the laughter scene was over acted and it's just like it won't stop doing it...it's so silly. One thing please take note....it should not has been rated as "U" instead it should be "18SX". So...beware and be prepared if you were to watch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment