Monday, June 23, 2008

The Spread, Gardens Mid Valley City

blog a700 banner-R.jpg

One of the coming up post is ready to be posted on my blog....so...here was on last Friday, my sister treated the whole family a superlicious buffet meal at The Spread, Gardens Hotel. Guess what....I won't say anything more...perhaps...let me presents you....with foodlicious pics....

As a coffee lover...we always never forget to try one....

DSC02142.jpg

and this was one of the very expensive coffee that I've ever tried...a lot more expensive than StarBucks coffee even the portion was small....it was like 3 cups already cost fourty over ringgit...whoa!!! But the taste was really superb...nice!!!

Next....sure I straight away starts to grab my first round of food ler....

DSC02144.jpg

The food was nice....there's abalone served with broccoli...yum! yum!

My sis ordered this...."Claypot Seafood Soup"

DSC02154.jpg

According to her....the taste of it wasn't so great....better try something else...^_^

Then...of course I won't miss these....

DSC02156.jpg

the fresh seafood.....I had baby lobster....salmon fish...oyster....scallop...and some sushi...all very fresh...and nice!!!

after rounds and rounds and rounds of food...I finally settled down with tau fu far as my dessert....

DSC02170.jpg

lao eh....even tau fu far also very nice....it tastes so smooth....

there are people recommending the chocolates as dessert as well....so mar as well try lor...

DSC02188.jpg

really not bad wor after eating it....hmmmm

For the verdict...almost all the food have high ratings from me....it got an average of 8/10 for a dinner buffet cost RM98++ per person. It's worth a one time trying...

DSC02194.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment