Saturday, June 07, 2008

Emo @ Sushi Zanmai....

After watching Kung Fu Panda with my mom, sister...and my cousin....we went to Sushi Zanmai for lunch. What did we eat there....am I gonna post the pics of the food? Not really for this round...guess you should know more or less from the title right? Why Emo? Who Emo? See this...



it seems like he's for real can??? LoL!!! Actually this happen during we had our dessert...and we did offer him something nice...but instead he wanted to choose one for his own....however...his favourite is not available and he chose Kodama Suika, watermelon sherbert...

Now guess what....it taste like bubble gum or I would say...it's like those cough drop...omg...you see...why was he EMO.....:X

He even told me that....the cup felt the same as he did...



That's the EMO I meant...

Alright..alright..I myself also felt itchy...thought that...I must snap something and posted it up here....and here...I wanted to share....



Looks good and taste good...

No comments:

Post a Comment