Monday, May 19, 2008

Pour some rain please.....

On Saturday, 17th May, I went to a place so called, "Look Out Point". I haven't been to this place before and I've recently heard many good things from this place.....So, where is this place, and what so special about this place? It's actually some eating place with great atmosphere around KL area. Honestly, the food there wasn't really that great, but I've heard that it has the VIEW!!! yes, it's the KL City view. Supposing to be very nice but when I was there, this really turn me a bit to the down side....

Photobucket

It's very hazy....and I do think it'll be better if we go there after some rain pour and I'm keen to watch a nice sunset. Man...come on, lets save our green earth...it's killing when you got to see a potential nice view being vanished & destroyed....

Now...some might probably ask, "what brought you there?"...watch out for the next post then...

No comments:

Post a Comment