Friday, May 09, 2008

Bangkok Day 3 - Part 2 (FM 2nd round)

You didn't read it wrongly...yes...we're still with the unfinished Bangkok Day 3, and we're still stuck with the Floating Market....why??? Just to refresh your memory.....in the previous post, I did mention that I want to make an immediate 2nd visit to fulfill my photographing needs...hehe....

So, now again we're at the floating market....

DSC03291.jpg

and of course first thing first...we're a little hungry...and Ricky (he's my colleague working on a project base in Bangkok joining us) saw this lady....

DSC03298.jpg

she's selling spring roll...and it really looks good and taste good as well lar....no harm trying right, since we're hungry....

DSC03302.jpg

and on the other side....where I very much less noticed...Fenny and Amie ordered this...

DSC03311.jpg

looks okay....just that a little small portion for two or even one for me, and most important part is that....it's expensive...cost around RM5 I think....can't remember quite well since it's already 4 to 5 months old already....:D

Heard that fruits in Thailand are nice....I snapped this fruit...

DSC03304.jpg

don't ask me why....because....I just love the colors...and happen that I don't know the name of it in English....(can someone mind to name it for me in English???)

DSC03320.jpg

After some snacks I guess....we then walk around and start to take more photos....

DSC03318.jpg

Although it's hot...but people still love to visit this place....

DSC03317.jpg

I think you don't need more explanation to justify how good is this place after looking at those pics right...???

DSC03332.jpg

Suddenly...I came across this girl....and she seems like waiting for someone....without dragging any longer....I take a quick snap of her....

DSC03322.jpg

again...don't ask why....you should know it....ahem*...

It's not easy to earn a living at this area....at least for me...I think it's hard earn penny...and I put a bet that they are actually loving their job and enjoying every second of it...

DSC03334.jpg

after here and there...taking more or less the same pics around...we then planned to ciao to our next destination.....

but before that....we played a game...

DSC03366.jpg

so now is your turn to put your guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment